Get involved

 Leave your legacy or provide a tax-deductible gift to a colleague, friend or family member. Whether it’s a one time donation or monthly commitment such as a living will, help us transition people from desperate need through successful recovery; you can help us change a life. Is there a greater gift?

Ozanan Recovery House relies on your private and corporate donations and fundraising to continue client programming. Assistance programs from government agencies provide approximately 75% of our current operating costs only with help from your donations can we make up the other 25%.


Business sponsorships

If your business or service organization is looking for a worthy cause for your fund-raising efforts, please consider Ozanam Recovery House. We would be pleased to come and speak with your members about how your group can make a difference. By sponsoring a room you will ensure we have the necessary funds for capital upkeep and equipment replacement. Annual Room Sponsorship includes a decorative plaque recognizing your organization.


Our contributors

Government

Business & Service Organizations